Monday, February 23, 2009

Part 4

Reva silently tried to free her right hand as the masked man lay next to her sleeping. He had finally taken all he could from her for one night and had fallen asleep just as the sun was coming up. His hot breath on her made her skin crawl and the thoughts of the night played over and over again in her mind. She had to free herself one way or another. She was not going to let him do that to her again. "God, Please let him be out for awhile." She prayed to herself as she pulled at the rope again. Her wrist was bleeding again, but worse then it was before and she wasn't sure how much more pain she could inflict on herself.
"Jeffrey please find me. I need you to help me get out of here. I can't do it myself. I'm trying but I can't do it. Please help me." she thought as though she was hoping that he could read her mind. Hoping, praying that their connection was so strong that he would hear her and find her.
***************************************************************
A sudden wave of fear came over Jeffrey as he drove to the south side of town. He wasn't sure why but he felt like he was going in the wrong direction. Everything in his body was telling him to go north. There was something pulling him that way and he couldn't ignore it. The feeling was just to strong. They had to start at the north side of town, he just knew it. He pulled out his phone and dialed Frank.
"Hello"
"Frank are the new search parties there yet."
"Yeah they just arrived."
" OK I want everyone to meet me at road block north of town."
"We were planning on starting on the south side."
"No Frank, I can't explain it, but we need to start on the north side."
Frank knew better than to argue with Jeffrey especially when it came to Reva.
"Alright we'll meet you there."
Jeffrey hung up the phone and turned the car around.
***************************************************************
Reva cried out in pain. She had a cramp, a terrible stomach cramp. She tried to keep quite but it caught her off guard. As soon as the noise left her lips she knew that she had awaken him.
He stretched his arm across her and a huge smile came to his face.
"Good morning my Princess." He said as he opened his eyes and looked up at her.
Her eyes were bloodshot and tears were pouring down her face.
"Now don't cry, everything is going to be fine."
He reached out to wipe her tears away and as he touched her face she quickly closed her eyes and turned her head away from him.
"DON"T TOUCH ME" she said through clenched teeth
"Now is that the thanks I get for making all your dreams comes true."
She remained silent as tears continued to fall
"It's OK, in time you will love me the way I love you."
"I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. I DESPISE YOU. I HATE YOU AND THAT IS ALL I WILL FEEL FOR YOU. AND NOTHING, NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL"
"Well I think you just need a little more persuasion is all."
He placed his hand on the blanket and slowly pulled it down to reveal her still naked body. He gasped at the sight of her in the light. Something he hadn't seen or felt last night. Her abdomen was slightly raised and he new exactly what that meant, she was pregnant. Pregnant again with another mans child, but at this moment he didn't care, He loved her and she was with him, and that's all that mattered. He would handle this little problem later.
His eyes glided along her body as the sunlight made her glow like an angel. She was more perfect in the light then in the dark, He thought. He slowly ran his hands along her body, making sure he touched every single inch of her. He was falling more in love with her every passing minute, and as his love for her grew, her hate for him grew. She could never hate anyone as much as she hated him. He had taken something from her, something very special and the feeling of his hand on her made her sick to her stomach.
He leaned up and started placing kisses along her neck as he glided his body on top of hers once more. He loved her and couldn't get enough of her.
***************************************************************
Jeffrey was now about a mile away from the road block when he noticed a dirt road off to the right. Something told him to pull the car over, and as he did, he could feel her, she was close, closer then he had felt all night. He got out of the car, and took in his surroundings. The longer he stood there his feeling grew stronger. "I know you're here, I can feel you. I'm going to find you, I promise." he thought as if he was talking right to her. Just then he noticed a long line of cars coming up the road. It was Frank and the others. They pulled up behind Jeffrey's car. Jeffrey ran over to Frank before he could get out.
"Frank, she's around here, I can feel it."
"Well then lets....."
Frank was interrupted by a blood curdling scream. Jeffrey knew that scream. They all knew that scream. It was her, it was Reva. With out a word Jeffrey took off down the dirt road as fast as he could followed closely by Frank, Josh, Cassie and the others. Up ahead Jeffrey saw a run down house. That's where she was he knew it. He could hear her screams.
"GET OFF OF ME.......GET OFF........I HATE YOU." ****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment