Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Part 2

Everyone was searching for Reva. Uniforms were everywhere, Frank at the station, Cassie at The Beacon, Buzz at the Lighthouse, Billy on Main Street, Lillian at Cross Creek, Lizzie and Bill at the airport, Marina and Mallet in the woods by the house, and Jeffrey and Josh in Jeffrey's car.
"Where could she be Josh?"
"I'm not sure Jeffrey, but we're getting nowhere fast."
"Let's go check the park, I don't think they have anyone there yet."
"That's a good idea, we have alot of people searching but not enough to cover the whole town and just driving around is useless."
They pull up to the park, got out and walk to the path.
"Alright we'll cover more if we split up. I'll go this way." said Jeffrey
Both men ran in their own direction calling out for her. After about five minutes Josh spotted something on the ground ahead, A purse. He ran over to it and instantly knew who's it was because he had bought it for her. He pulled out his phone and called Jeffrey as he looked around.
"Jeffrey I found her purse and phone by the fountain. Get over here and I'll call Frank."
"I'll be right there, don't touch anything."
"I didn't."
Josh hung up from Jeffrey and called Frank.
"Hey Frank I found her purse at the park, I don't see her but I need you to send someone over here now."
"I'll have a search party over there in minutes."
Josh hung up and started to ran around calling for her being sure that he never lost sight of her purse. He was soon caught up by Jeffrey. Josh took Jeffrey to Reva's purse and Jeffrey conformed that it was hers.
"Josh stay here until Frank gets here I'm gonna go look around some more."
"Yeah, go."
Jeffrey ran off and Josh just stared at her purse , fear and panic made their blood run cold, because they knew for sure that she had been taken by someone. But Who?
"Why can't this stuff just stay in the past? Why is it that every time she is happy, something from the past comes back to haunt her?" Josh looked up at the stars as tears started to slowly roll down his cheeks. "Why can't you just let her be happy?"
***************************************************************
"God please let her and our baby be safe. If I lost them I don't know what I would do. Please let her come home. I would gladly give you myself if I knew they would be safe." he said as he looked up in the sky.
When he looked back down, he realized that he was now in the south parking lot and right in front of him was Reva's car. He ran over to it hoping that there would be some clue as to what happened to her but no such luck. He pulled his phone out and called Josh.
"Josh I found her car it's in the south lot."
"Alright, the detectives just showed up and others are on there way so I'll send one over."
***************************************************************
Reva was still unconscious and the stranger now had her completely undressed.
"Don't worry princess." he said softly as he rubbed the side of her face. "I'll wait until you're awake for this. I've waited years to have you and a little while longer won't kill me."
His eyes danced along her naked body. He was taken back by how beautiful she still looked after all these years. He could never have guessed that she would still make him lose his breath at the sight of her. He wanted her, needed her to feel the pain that he had felt as he watched her fall in love with Richard and not him. He loved her but she had to pay for braking his heart. It broke when she never looked at him the way she did Richard. He longed for her to look at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and tell him that she loved him. He longed for her to touch him, to love him, love him the way she did Richard. He would make her love him that way, It didn't matter how long it would take, she would love him. He let his hand slide up and down her body and as he did so, she started to stir.
"Princess don't worry I am going to take care of you in every since. I'll be right back, don't you go anywhere, I have a big surprise for you, and I'm gonna get it now so you'll have it when you wake."
He quickly got up and walked out of the room, shutting and locking the door behind him.
Reva stirred alittle more before opening her eyes, taking in her surroundings. It was dark, except for one candle lit by the far wall. Trying to adjust her eyes to the dark, she looked around, nothing looked familiar, she then realized that she was tied to a bed and she was naked."WHAT THE HELL, WHERE AM I?" she thought as her mind started racing. Her head ached, she couldn't move, she was cold and she was naked. Fear came rushing over her, she knew that this wasn't right and she had to get out of there fast. She tried to free her hands and feet, pulling with all her might, nothing would budge, but she continued to pull, hoping and praying that something would give so she could get out of there before whoever was keeping her there got back. She pulled so hard that she felt the skin on her wrists start to peel away, but she didn't care, she was not going to let that stop her from getting free.
***************************************************************
Frank had brought almost the entire police force to the park along with the dogs, but there was no sign of her anywhere. The dogs had gotten a scent but then lost it in the north parking lot. Her purse and phone had been finger printed but nothing came up other then hers.
Frank looked at his watch. It was now 2 a.m., they had been looking for her for hours and still no trace of her besides her car, phone and purse. He knew that everyone needed a break, but he also knew that Reva's friends and family would not take one, him included. He looked at Jeffrey, standing there lost in thought, tears running down his face. He felt terrible for him and everyone, but there was no choice, he had to give his men the option to leave, at least until the sun came up.
"Jeffrey I hate to say this but I have to give my men the option......"
"NO, Frank tell them I'll pay them to stay. Tell them that they have to stay."
"I can't make them, Jeffrey."
"Please Frank at least until I can get some reinforcements here, Please, just give me time to make some calls."
Frank heard something in Jeffrey's voice that he had never heard before, desperation.
"Make your calls, I can wait a little while longer,"
Without another word Jeffrey had his phone out calling in neighboring towns to see if they could get any help.
Everyone that Jeffrey called was more then willing to help. Starting at 7 a.m. everyone would meet at Cross Creek.
"Frank, we have alot of help coming at 7. Please, please ask your people if they will stay until then. Please, tell them I'll pay them anything to stay until 7."
Frank nodded and went over to his crews to talk to them. They all agreed to stay until someone came to take their place. No one was going to give up on her. They were sure that they would find her tonight.
***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment