Sunday, February 8, 2009

Part 3

Reva's wrists were now very sore, but she continued to pull as blood ran down her arms and finally landing on the bed. She was starting to get tired but there was no way she was going to give up. Her mind was still racing with thoughts of Jeffrey, the baby, her kids, her family. Hoping that they were out looking for her. Hoping that they would find her before something happened to her or the baby. She had no way to tell what the kidnappers intentions were, even though she had a pretty good idea, she'd be damned if she was going to stay to find out.
Tears ran down her face like waterfalls at the thought of never seeing her family again. NO, she wasn't going to think that way. She couldn't give up. Just then she heard a noise coming from right outside the door. Her panic grew and her blood ran cold. She heard a key in the lock and the knob turn. The door slowly opened and in walked a person holding a small box. By the look of this person, she could tell it was a man. He was alittle short, average weight and his face was covered by a ski mask.
The masked man walked over to the bed and sat down next to her with the box in tow.
"Good morning Princess, Did you sleep well?"He said in a loving caring voice
"Who are you and what did you do to me?" she asked not realizing what he called her.
"I did nothing to you that would hurt you, And you will know who I am soon enough. I brought you a present, Would you like to see it?"
"NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT." she snapped
"Oh come on now. Every Princess needs her crown." he said with a smile on his face as he opened the box and pulled out a beautiful diamond tiara.
"Did you just call me Princess?"
"Oh yes Princess Catherine, I know who you are."
"I am not Catherine, my name is Reva."
"No matter what your name was before or what you go by now, you will always be my Princess." he said as he placed the crown on her head and smiled. "You look Beautiful. perfect fit."
"Who are you and why are you doing this?"
"Why am I doing this? I'll tell you why. From the moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. You were the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen, and I vowed to myself that you would be mine, but nothing that I ever did for you seemed to be enough for you to notice me and my love for you. Instead you fell for Richard, and do you realize how much that hurt. To not be even given a second glance.... I watched you day in and day out, falling more in love with HIM...... I loved you.....I wanted you.....but you loved him you wanted him.....you got married ......and you got pregnant, and it broke my heart that you were going to have a child with someone other than me ...... I wanted you to have my children......and when your son was born I knew what I had to do.......I had to get rid of him.......So I hired Edmund to kill your son....... and he was all to eager to help....... I hoped that when you lost your son it would be to painful for you to stay with Richard........and then you would see me and the love I had for you.....but things didn't go as I had planned.........you gave your son away and left........and I thought I had lost you for ever.........but then you came back.......you were married to yet another man.........You tore my heart into pieces again that day........and then you left again and I followed you...... and I made a promise to myself that no matter how long it took, you were going to pay for what you did to me and that I was going to make you fall in love with me........I have watched you for years, Catherine...... planing all this out......making sure that everything went right this time.........and then last night when I saw you walking in the park all by yourself...... I realized that it was now or never.........All I have ever wanted is for you to love me Catherine, and now that I have you I will never let you go."
"You say that you love me, but if you really love me you would want me to be happy, and I am happy with my Husband."
"NO, YOU JUST THINK YOU"RE HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH ME." he spat but quickly regained his composer "I can give you anything and everything that your heart desires. I can make you happy Catherine, all you have to do is let me love you. And once you feel my love, you will never want to leave. I know you can love me like I love you, all you have to do is give me a chance."
He placed his hand on her chest and ran it down her body, sending shivers down both of their spines but for very different reasons.
"Please don't do this." she pleaded as tears started to well up in her eyes for fear of what he was planning.
"Now Princess Don't cry. All you have to do is let me love you. Then you will see that I am the only man that can satisfy you."
He leaned down to her, kissing her on her neck and then slowly made his way down her body.
"PLEASE.....don't do this.......this isn't the way you want to win my love is it? If you really love me like you say you do, you won't do this to me."
He looked up at her.
"My Darling, if this was just about love then you would be right, but I am not just out for your love.... Oh no, I am also out for revenge as well. You see, I have come to the conclusion that I need to make you feel the pain that I have been feeling for all these years....to make you realize that I'm only doing this because I love you....You have to know all the hurt that you caused my heart...... then, and only then will you truly know how I feel."
He went back to kissing her all over her body. There was no way that she could fight him off, she couldn't move, and she knew that no matter what she said to him it was not going to change his mind but she had to try. She begged and pleaded with him as he slowly stood and undressed himself, everything but his mask. He laid his body on top of hers, kissing her, loving her, and all she could do was scream.
***************************************************************
Dawn was now approaching and soon there would be reinforcements from the neighboring towns. The last few hours hadn't turned up any new leads and thing were starting to look very bad. Everyone knew that the longer she was missing the less likely there were to ever find her.
Buzz and Lillian had just left to go get coffee as everyone else gathered at Cross Creek to formulate another plan. Cross Creek had now been turned into headquarters.
Jeffrey and one of the officers were standing outside talking, waiting for Buzz and Lillian to get back.
"There has to be something we missed." said Jeffrey with desperation
"Jeffrey we have looked all over town. If she were here we would have found her."
"I am not giving up on her. She's out there somewhere and I'm going to find her."
"I'm not saying that we should give up. I'm saying that maybe she's not here in town......."
"NO...She's here, I can feel her. We just have to look harder. We have to go back and check everything again and again until she is found."
"I understand where you are coming from but......."
"NO YOU DON"T. You couldn't possibly understand where I am coming from. Reva and I have a very special kind of bond. A bond that no one can understand...... I can feel her so close....... I know she's still here....She's crying out for me and yet I can't find her.....I can't help her.....I can't help my own wife and child.....How could you possibly........" that was all he could say and he turned and walked to his car. As he drove off, his mind was going a million miles a minute, and the anger, frustration and desperation that he was felt was not helping. He felt as if he had let her down by not keeping her safe enough. He could feel her close to him but had no idea where to look. Tears ran down his cheek as helplessness came flooding over him.
"They're all just freaking insane. Standing around there, TALKING. Talking about what we should do next is not going to find you. I promise you Reva, I will find you and bring you home if it's the last thing I do. I can not live my life without you and our baby. I will search this whole damn world by myself if I have to, but I will bring you home. I will not rest until I know your safe."
***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment